Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any of your 700's do this? When your coming up to a double a little to fast let off the gas then you regun it, the motor hesitates then goes. same in the whopp section. and corners.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
its crap that dealers tell you that you can mod w/o a custom map or etc. any mod you do you need to get a controller for it.. these things runsuper lean from factory and they could use a controller from the get go..

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have the same problem and I have come across some threads with other people experiencing the same. All are stock bikes. If I stab the throttle from idle the motor seems to stumble for a second before revving up. If I slowly increase the throttle everything seems to work fine. Some people have added the power commander and that has solved the problem.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
well i have the dobeck and mine does the same thing. this only happens when i first fire it up. after it is warmed up it is ok..

·
Registered
174 Posts
Mine still does it even after running it for hours. Once it started getting cold here in the winter mine's started to pop on deceleration in third gear, now that it has warmed up some it doesn’t do it anymore. I might wait and see if the stumble disappears once the temperatures get warmer too. I think my raptor is running to lean for some reason.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Mine does that too. When I first noticed it i was thinking "man, it'd be great to have EFI so that doesn't happen :unsure:"

But I guess that happens to you guys too. :(

But it only does it from idle or when it's still cold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts