Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Well, if they dynoed where's the dyno sheets/ :3question: :3question:

I can't stand the word BLING either, BLING is for pansy's that walk around with crap on there chest and there pants so low there ass is hanging out. :bs: :chair: :rice:

·
Registered
519 Posts
ita about time more companys came out with duals.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
BLING BLING, The only problem is I don't see were the pipes get "fatter" as they go back to the tails. All the other duals (any other pipes, even singles) do this as "collection" of the exhaust gasses creating nessesary back-pressure. :thumbsup: Sweetquads will sell you the Barkers for close to that price anyway... no brainer if you ask me. BUY THE BARKERS. I'm so pissed thay came out. :lol: Oh well I still love the performance of my LTE's, just ain't crazy about the look. However it does say fully stepped.

·
Registered
262 Posts
pipes don't look bad but they definately need someone else selling the pipes this guy is crazy

The Hoosier tire cords were actually torn apart during one of our Dyno runs on our finished design. The Dual MonsterPipes produce 4 extra real Horsepower over aftermarket race single exhaust systems.

tires must have been made for 30 HP quads

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
It looks like they just let all the air out, I don't see any "tears". :bs:

·
Registered
187 Posts
from teh pictures iv seen of teh barker In frames, arent tehy a more straigh shout out. these have some pretty big bends in them. They do appear to be stepped also if you look close. Either way competition is good

·
Super Moderator NW Raptor Rally Coordinator
1,379 Posts
I hear lots of talk from people that do not know the Monster quad people!!! I have there single and I can tell you first hand it is quality and I have looked at lots of systems out there. it is also stepped all the way back they just do sutch a good job of it that it is hard to see in the photo. I realy like the sound of my system and if I did not have the single I would and still might get there duals. So if you have not seen them first hand do not talk crap about them. I to would like to see the dyno and if I put mine on a dyno I will post what there single is doing. So at this time I can not talk HP # just quality, also if you check there web page out thay make some very nice drag systems for many years now and I think they know a thing or 2 about making HP. I know I will get shit about this post but I had to say somthing as I have the system and know the quality. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Sorry didn't know it was your Dad's company.... When someone claims that their pipes "shed tires on the dyno" they open the door to critism. You should not take it personally and take it up with us like you were offended.... :confused:. How many sets are you gonna order? I'll take one, oh yeah I already have some duals and was just commenting on what I saw. I have no loyalty to any monster this or that so, I appologize for hurting your feelings. I would like to see someone who actually tries them say whether thay are good or bad though, just trying to read through the BS in the e-bay listing! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
123 Posts
That guy lives in Galt California it looks like from the posting not to far from Sacramento. Maybe we should contact him and get him in on the action of the dyno comparison later this month.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.