Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't you do a 54mm tb, +2 valves, P&P? What cam did you use? What are your HP and TQ #'s
Thanks

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes and we don't know #s yet, we used the new HDD5150 drag cam from Daniel (High Desert Dyno)
Well get on with it! I should know my #'s on close to the same set up, here in about a week. Really curious to see what it pulls! I didn't do the 14:1, stayed with the 12:1. I'm hoping to see around 70 HP. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

·
If it's too loud your too old
6,925 Posts
What pipes are you guys gonna use? I will be at the rally, cant wait to see it run!! My next project is in Columba.
I'm gona build a custom set of step pipes, 2 into 1 down swept to the left side under the peg with a modified megaphone collector. They should work pretty good, The dyno will tell but the track will tell more!:grin_nod:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey spider, have you gotten you wheeler up running and dynoed yet?
Mine is finely done you can look in my sig and see the #'s. I think your at close to sea level so you should get even more, curious to see what yours pulls!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Hey spider, have you gotten you wheeler up running and dynoed yet?
Mine is finely done you can look in my sig and see the #'s. I think your at close to sea level so you should get even more, curious to see what yours pulls!
I'm shooting for 80+ trail bike around 90+ drag quad 2 being built the 5150 is in drag quad and the 5050 in trail quad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts