Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on here for over a year now, but I can now move up in the world cause yesterday I got my new 700. Some know me cause I post in the off-topics all the time. My 350 was stolen two months ago. I still always came up in here and read, but now I can join in for reals. I'll post pics tomorrow. Went riding today and I was much braver on my 700 than my 350. That could be a good thing, or bad...lol.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Welcome to the world of the all mighty 700. Dont get to brave to soon, but have fun on that awesome machine.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Grats on the new quad and hope you had insurance on the 350.

The 700 can be a big step up ( i came off a warrior) but ive found while the power can get you in trouble in the beginning, it is a much more forgiving quad. I have had landings and such that I know I could of been hurt on my warrior but the 700 is alot more forgiving to mistakes. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've rode a 700 a few times, in fact it makes me want to jump more...lol. I was taking it easy today just to get the feel and my thumb wasn't used to riding anymore so it would get sore. My 350 used to ride like a ton of bricks, so this having the great shocks and stuff...wow.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
congrats on the new raptor and be careful.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I just stepped up from a warrior. Huge difference. Respect the power and don't get to crazy right away. Real easy to gas it to much off the lip of a jump when you are used to the 350.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Welcome back Nix! Sorry to hear about the 350 getting clipped. You'll be much happier and further in the hock with the 700!!! Enjoy!

Frank

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks...I love it already. She is a very pretty Rappy Bitch.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Congrats on the new rappy! :thumbsup: And sorry about the old one :mad:

I'm pretty sure if I caught someone stealing my rappy I would have to :mp5: gun then down and burry them in a deep hole in mojave desert! :grin_nod:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Holy Crap Nicole! That thing looks awesome. :thumbsup:

Was wondering where you disappeared to until you said your 350 got swiped recently.

Remember, wheels down, seat up.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Congrats on the new 700 and I hope you can make it to the LS, Utah Raptor Rally and give it a good run, let me know if you think you will be there and I'll add you to the list :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If I can get them to go, I'll have another member off here and some other friends...even if it doesn't turn into some big thing, we can still all hang out and meet up and ride all weekend. I've never been to Little Sahara yet. Just Coral Pink.

I'm supposed to go to Lake Havasu this weekend, I would rather stay home and go riding now...lol. She looks awesome in my garage.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Congrats on the New Raptor, I like the Blue and White.Its Hot 8)
But I also like its friend in Yellow :grin_nod:

Robe

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes you might be partial to the friend...lol. I still like the friend a lot, the suspension is relaxed and it is very loud and fast.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Nice ride man, enjoy it !! 8)

·
Registered
314 Posts
nice! it was a shame about your 350. but you have one hell of a good looking machine there, i doubt you'll ever look back :grin_nod: just wait until you hop on it if you decide to mod it up...oh my!! :burnout:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well I know before I do any exhaust upgrades or anything I need the power commander, so that will be first. Then slowly go from there.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts