Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just figured Id drop a line and introduce my self. Im planning on buying a 700 se in the summer and I figured that this would be a good place to get ups and down and ins and outs of the Raptor 700. I've been looking at a few of the posts and I was wondering if I do install a aftermarket exhaust system..do I need to do any thing with the clutching??? I ask this cause if you get a exhaust system for a skidoo..take mine for example A 06 Firecat 600 I would have to adjust my clutching. However if I just add a silencer (which I did..Sno Stuff Rumble Pack) its put it on and go crazy. I hope that Im not driving anyone nuts..I just got a few questions and I sure hope that you guys can point me in the right way. Thanx for your time.
Lyndon Moulton

·
Registered
105 Posts
:wave: Welcome to the forums. You don't have to change anything with the clutch when you put on mods. If you put on a pipe or intake you have to buy a fuel controller so the quad will run right.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the world of four strokes :thumbsup: ohh and no changes to the cluch are needed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts