Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just converted from the stock Halogen to HID lights. Very bright compared to high beam, these HID's are single beam.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might have to add a relay but that is not a big job. I also need to do some aiming of them to get the most out of them. Will do that when I get to the sand this weekend.

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,450 Posts
Ah they are great out there! I have to lead the pack with mine you can see everything!

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is the wattage on yours

·
Registered
238 Posts
Where did you guys stash your ballasts at? I think my street bike uses the H7's and I got my set still laying around cuz I upgraded to the Halo projectors.

·
Crash Test Pilot
315 Posts
Where did you guys stash your ballasts at? I think my street bike uses the H7's and I got my set still laying around cuz I upgraded to the Halo projectors.

Dude those lights are sick!:pimp: What are they off of? Hmmmm I wonder if i could make a set of those fit my rappy?:unsure: What did they set you back? Where'd you find em?
:hijack:

·
Registered
238 Posts
They are car lights and took me about 4hrs to hack down the harness in order to fit into my street bike. I haven't torn apart our lights so IDK if they'd have enough support when driving off road cuz they are a lil heavy. The Audi style flex lights would be a nice little bling mod for you thou!
Sorry HK, wasn't trying to jack your thread man! I didn't know that the Raptor houses the H7 bulb, just wondering where a good place to put the ballast would be.

·
Crash Test Pilot
315 Posts
So what is the bulb type for the 660? is it the same as the 700? I thought it was the H6M.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Where did you guys get yours. Im watching a few on ebay they go from 65 to 130. Whats a good price to stay away from junk but get a good deal?

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts