Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get the trail tech hid kit for the 700 w/ frame brackets for a good price I was on rockymntn but couldnt find them?? or any diff lights that are comparable??? :3question:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got some info and seen some argument their haha sorry I ran a search just didnt look in the right stop, good call though bro!! ;)

·
Registered
147 Posts
I am tried of people telling other people to do a search for a topic .If you dont want to answer a ? then dont reply.I would go to trail tech they have good prices but go with the bar mount much better .I have them they work great .My buddy has frame mount he is changing to bar mount

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Dude don't start Flaming. Instead of taking the time to type everything from that thread to this one, I had a great idea to just post the link to the site that could help him. And from the looks of it, you are the only one with a problem with it. And if you are tired of people telling other people to do a search, then why don't you tell them? There are alot of new people to this site that don't know about the "Search" function, and so I say that so they know for the next time. But if you noticed, I not only let him know of the search function, but I also posted the link to the HID Lights post that had been started in the first place. You think I got mad at him? Wow, that sounds kind of hipocritical doesn't it? You think that I got mad at him, so you got mad at me. Wow, sounds fair to me.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
305 Posts
RaptorFreeeek said:
Dude don't start Flaming. Instead of taking the time to type everything from that thread to this one, I had a great idea to just post the link to the site that could help him. And from the looks of it, you are the only one with a problem with it. And if you are tired of people telling other people to do a search, then why don't you tell them? There are alot of new people to this site that don't know about the "Search" function, and so I say that so they know for the next time. But if you noticed, I not only let him know of the search function, but I also posted the link to the HID Lights post that had been started in the first place. You think I got mad at him? Wow, that sounds kind of hipocritical doesn't it? You think that I got mad at him, so you got mad at me. Wow, sounds fair to me.... :thumbsup:
AGREED! :beer:

·
Registered
77 Posts
It bugs me when half of the posts on the forum consist of "do a search" or "check this topic." It gets old both ways, same old questions, same old responses. Do the moderators delete these topics?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts