Raptor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im looking for some HID's that can plug straight into my bikes OEM plug i dont want to cut wires and i dont want the ones that were in a members thread i just want something that i can plug straight into the OEM plug thanks:)

·
Registered
415 Posts
check these out, there is no splicing 100% plug and play. They are a very nice. I have them on my truck and really like them. I will be putting them on my raptor soon

http://www.bfxenon.com/product_p/hid-yrapt.htm
are these the ones that are hi/lo? if not what are those ones?

i remember seeing it on one of the forums last year and can't rememeber now. and the search is so useful i am still asking you all. :banghead:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
We just got a new item in for the Raptor. Plug and play 100% no splicing HID kit. Price is going to be $139.99
Steve,
Do you have a link to this HID product? I checked your website and I can't find it, OR, and that is HUGE OR, I am an idiot.

I know I am hijacking this thread but on the Blinc Bluetooth Helmet Communicator / MP3 / Iphone helmet communicator, is it bike to bike only, or can groups of riders join in the party? Is there a product that I can communicate with all members of my family at the same time?

Let me know.

Thanks,
-Ron

·
Registered
6 Posts
DDM Tuning is the way to go. I got kits from them with great results.
They are out of slim balasts at the moment; 3-4 months they told me.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I bought HID's from them for my truck for Highs, Lows, and Fogs
There customer service is great and the product is great. I really like how all there kits are plug and play and you don't have to splice.
http://www.bfxenon.com/product_p/hid-yrapt.htm

As soon as i get some money saved up i plan to purchase a set for my raptor.
I just checked the price on there website with their 25% off coupon code it comes to $127.49 they also do a lot of group buys and buy two get one free deals.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
but there not 100% plug and play right?

·
Registered
64 Posts
but there not 100% plug and play right?
their website says

Wirings and connectors are specially manufactured to fit the vehicle's OEM wiring, no splicing, cutting, gluing, modifying nor changing out headlamp assemblies

Kits are true Plug-N-Play, ready to install right out of the box; Very user friendly, installation is usually 20 minutes or less!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I Got a set of trail tech Hid. I simply mouted a ground and then mounted the lights. took the Hot wire from the light and then the male connector slips right over the Hi. hot wire in the stock quick wireing harness connector. shrink tubing and it was sealed and completely reversable.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Yes DDM is plug and play. They have two sets of wires in case you need to splice into your system. Just get rid of those and use the connectors. It took me longer to choose a mounting location than it did to hook these up. Not bad for $45+shipping.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts