Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I copied and pasted this from somewhere else on the web

Here's a boner stock to Super 6(SICK6as I call it).
This shows almost limit for the 700R with out cracking the head bolts.
The reason I say almost is that we are testing KDS crankcase valve and if it goes as planned we hope to see a over 60 HP on this build.
Next week I will be testing a "Super 6" with Barkers instead of Ron Wood to show that difference.
The cost of doing the "Super 6" is less than $1,375.00.
You can not beat that combo period.
I have tuned quite a few 700R with engine work that do not come close to these numbers (not our engine work of course...lol).
Average HP gain per 500 RPM = 23.3
Average TQ gain per 500 RPM = 17.3

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Super 6 consists of:
Ron Wood Pipe
Dynatek Fuel Controller
Prodesign Intake
Dynatek Ignition (non programmable)
Hot Cam Stage 3
KDS Bored Throttle Body (46mm)
Again we are making power above 7500 RPM.
This is the only run (the super 6) that is the exact same bike as the rest. Its identical and the numbers all add up so I am calling it legit.

·
Registered
311 Posts
same mods like mine except dmc force4 are on the way,my friend will take care in the throttle bore department to 47mm and trying to decide if use hc2 or hc3,but looking this dyno graph,will go to hc3

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All 6 mods are in the second post.Yes stock piston

·
Registered
73 Posts
Lets see here I had the same results for around $1300 though I added a piston and only a +3 TB it came to 55 hp and 40 ftlbs all my parts were used except the dyna ignition love the combo and it works well

·
Registered
311 Posts
what scares me is the lost of aprox.10 hp and 8lbs at 4000rpm.i know the cam will take some low grunt to gain in the top,wonder what the hc2 graph looks

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lets see here I had the same results for around $1300 though I added a piston and only a +3 TB it came to 55 hp and 40 ftlbs all my parts were used except the dyna ignition love the combo and it works well
I should have stated I title or first post. This high 50's without removing the head,sorry. Glad you got there for a good price wish I couldve the first time. This is my second engine in my signature not these sheets.

·
Registered
311 Posts
i have already spent $990 thanks to TQS and a cheap msd fuel enhancer"same as Dynatek".now only need the cam "$140" this will bring me in the $1130.hope my wife dont read this.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what scares me is the lost of aprox.10 hp and 8lbs at 4000rpm.i know the cam will take some low grunt to gain in the top,wonder what the hc2 graph looks
Even with that bottom end loss I used to kill normal big3 bikes dragging and running up the mountains. The hc2 will help low and mid engine still falls on it's face after 7,500rpm. I ride big rocky hills in Kentucky and have a FCI intake which aslo kills bottom end so I hear but I'm only going that slow is at idle. It worked fine for me,but your needs maybe different from mine.

·
Registered
311 Posts
wait,i was misreading the dyno graph. at 4k stock hp is around 24hp and 32lbstq.with super6 29hp and 37tq,4k is still mid not bottom so will be good in the trails i hope.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Wife's aren't allowed in this thread ;)

I'm trying to get an idea how much (hp) an 11:1 piston will add to this setup. ;)

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wife's aren't allowed in this thread ;)

I'm trying to get an idea how much (hp) an 11:1 piston will add to this setup. ;)
There is a compresion chart somewhere. I'll see if I can find it from 9:1 to 11:1 should be 5-10% more power. It'll definatly raise the low end back up. I believe the stock piston is somewhere near the 9:1. I think I read every point you up compresion you gain like 5% so going from 9:1 to 11:1 should be a nice little feeling in the butt dyno.

·
Registered
902 Posts
thanks for the info Spider.

Please let me know if you get more.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Can u get this all from one place(save on shipping)? This is right about what I want, untill I get the power bug and want to go bigger.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I wouldn't want a used cam, just don't feel comfortable with used internals. I'll probably just get a big 3 from tqs and the ignition and cam, then send my TB to Kenny. I think I'm gonna go duels with it though cuz it's not much more for DMC force 4s. I might just wait though cuz eventually I want a 804 build from the rocket factory. 80 hp on pump gas sounds good to me.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wouldn't want a used cam, just don't feel comfortable with used internals. I'll probably just get a big 3 from tqs and the ignition and cam, then send my TB to Kenny. I think I'm gonna go duels with it though cuz it's not much more for DMC force 4s. I might just wait though cuz eventually I want a 804 build from the rocket factory. 80 hp on pump gas sounds good to me.
You can get it all from TQS I'd buy the dynatek from DL700 at High Desert Dyno. It'll be loaded with custom curves not dynatek curves. Was you talking about Kenny from KDS? If so good luck just getting him to answer the phone,plus I've "heard" it takes forever. I sent my TB to Steve(TQS) I'm sure other sight sponcers could hook you up. When you send in the TB you're gonna be down a week or so. You gotta send in a TB to be bored or buy one outright and pay for the core then send yours back to whom ever. Good luck have fun I see you're from Ohio I'm in Cincinnati.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm not an expert but it improves power. My guess yes it flows more air into the cylinder.

·
Premium Member
3,478 Posts
It flows more air into the intake...Fuel is increased through the power commander or through a bigger injector.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts