Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can i put high handle bars on my OH 6 with out haven to put longer cables on it .we put a set on my cousins yfz and the cable is to tight.i am 6'2" and would like a little bit taller bar thanx

·
Registered
239 Posts
i believe you can put 35mm risers with out having to get longer cables thats what i will be doing to my pro taper se bars

Ben

·
Registered
239 Posts
where did you get your risers from

ben

·
Registered
239 Posts
yeah thats where im going to order mine from

Ben

·
Registered
405 Posts
I got 50mm and everything bolt up just fine. I turned the handle bars left and right just to make sure i have enough slack.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I have the tusk riser kit from rocky mountian also and I love it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey Ryan so you just add risers to your stock bars? How does it ride? I am also 6'7 and the bars are just to low. It feels like I am always going over the bars when I stand up to ride.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Risers huh? I just looked at Rocky Mountain ATV and the set I found was adjustable from 20mm to 35mm by the use of spacers. Has anyone tried this set? Is there any issue with the spacers moving around when you are riding. Thanks for the info. I am 6'2" and believe I would benefit from these. And at less than $20, probably the cheapest mod I will ever do....

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
dang we got some tall dudes on here!! maybe we should start a RAPTORFORUM BASKETBALL TEAM! HAHAHA ,
but regarding the topic,.... i have pro taper SE atv HI bend and i love them, with some of those risers do you think that would solve the rubbing issue at full turn?

·
Registered
733 Posts
MuffinMan said:
Hey Ryan so you just add risers to your stock bars? How does it ride? I am also 6'7 and the bars are just to low. It feels like I am always going over the bars when I stand up to ride.
Yes I have the 20mm - 35mm w/stock bars. I got the adjustables cause I didn't know for sure how high I wanted them, ended up using them all. Rides pretty good, Be careful how far forward you rotate them, I had mine too far the first time and handling was twitchy.

·
Registered
733 Posts
NICK said:
dang we got some tall dudes on here!! maybe we should start a RAPTORFORUM BASKETBALL TEAM! HAHAHA ,
but regarding the topic,.... i have pro taper SE atv HI bend and i love them, with some of those risers do you think that would solve the rubbing issue at full turn?
I bet we could beat the Outhouse team! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts