Raptor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally recieved my head and jug back from CT yesterday and everything looked good. My tech said that the work looked very clean on the ports and valve work :thumbsup:. We put it back together with no hang ups. It was alot easier than I thought it would be. They did forget the wristpin clips :( for the je piston so we had to do a little mad dash searching at the last minute. Today They are sending my PCIII back fully mapped from their dyno so we will see how she runs. They said the dyno showed 62.1 hp. This is why I didn't get any sleep last night, anticipation is a sleep KILLER.....

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt. nice #'s :grin_nod:
:eek:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
LHCRAPPY said:
Well I finally recieved my head and jug back from CT yesterday and everything looked good. My tech said that the work looked very clean on the ports and valve work :thumbsup:. We put it back together with no hang ups. It was alot easier than I thought it would be. They did forget the wristpin clips :( for the je piston so we had to do a little mad dash searching at the last minute. Today They are sending my PCIII back fully mapped from their dyno so we will see how she runs. They said the dyno showed 62.1 hp. This is why I didn't get any sleep last night, anticipation is a sleep KILLER.....
If you don't mind me asking...How much coinage did that cost you? Please give us a ride report. From bottom end to top.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well we got it together and broke it in tonight. I am very happy it runs smoother than stock :metal:. Its hard to explain the hole power band is so snappy and smooth. I didn't ride it much just a little. It feels like it has twice the torque and power. I am also happy because all the valve noise i had with the web cam is 80% gone. I would highly recomend this kit to anyone 64 hp for me is more than enough. ( for now). They recomend 100 octane for this kit...

as far as ct racing goes. they were good, sometimes they were to bussy for me but all and all they finished up the sail well. the kit was $1173 to my door and to be honest with you it went together way easier than i thought. I am taking my first big ride tomarow i will let you know how it goes. Thanks for your interest its been a fun prodject...

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
what is a "web sonic" cam

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
135boom said:
what is a "web sonic" cam
It's a Web cam but ground to CT "Sonic" specifications.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats what they told me. In fact the people at web cam said to call alen at ct racing because he did all there r & d.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
cool, ok. thats what I though, but I wasnt sure.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well just got back from a full tank ride on the new set up. HOLY @@!& &$*&@ @(*#$)&$ *&$*& this thing is a rocket. :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod:. This is exactly what I was looking for :wootwoot:. It pulls so hard in 3rd and 4th gear you have to consiouslly think about getting a really good grip or you will find youself holding on by your finger tips. Now I need a exstended swing arm. the front end comes up way too easy in all gears...
:banana_hitit:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Awesome, sounds fun. Glad your happy, you have definately made me jealous!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Do they send these kits overseas. IE australia :lol:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
stock 102 mm :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
LHCRAPPY said:
stock 102 mm :thumbsup:
That's good I hate boring a cylinder before it's time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts