Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as the title says. i just installed my hmf ballance carbon fiber slip on, and wow this thing sounds so friggen awsome. i just had the stocker before w/ arrestor removed and it was loud and raspy sounding now it sounds deep a throaty. o - yeah. and install was a snap..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Glad to hear your happy with your HMF Carbon.......I'm here waiting for mines like a little kid looking out the window to see when UPS gets here.........Do you like the performance??? In the Mag ATV Scene "Pipe Shoot" One of the best best results was HMF they got an A- 8)

·
Registered
20 Posts
You definiately need a doebeck, or a PCIII......I myself use a PCIII.....if you go to fuelmoto.com and say your from the raptor forum they'll hook you up and send it to you with all programmed with your mods......As for Jaime Cool 8) guy........your also probably running too lean........

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry ive been busy w/ getting my dobeck to work, i just skipped over my own thread. sorry i havent got any pics yet, but ill try to get some, justbeen working alot and had no time to do so..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts