Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a new pipe for my 07 SE and they offer the Bill Balance Carbon Pro in orange and I was considering picking one up. Anyone had any experience with this pipe and how do you like it.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would appreciate it as I'll be looking to order a exhaust system in the next two weeks. Will you be using the PCIII with it or the Doebeck?

·
Registered
383 Posts
I have been trying to find the right pipe for me and the Ballance is one I have been looking into. When you get your settings tuned in let us know what you find.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Im going to be running the PCIII, im having it setup by the guys at Fuel Moto before they send it to me. The Ballance carbon is on back order right now but as soon as I get it I will post up some reviews.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've had one in polished for several months now. I love the way it sounds and I get compliments on it everywhere I go.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Im gonna get Carbon fiber Sport Series in Orange for my 07 SE...

it dependes ironman for cross , ballance for crosocountry and the sport have litte from all , and I ride more in off road , but I think the difference is almost nothing !

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RaptorGzz said:
Im gonna get Carbon fiber Sport Series in Orange for my 07 SE...

it dependes ironman for cross , ballance for crosocountry and the sport have litte from all , and I ride more in off road , but I think the difference is almost nothing !

That's the one I'm looking into also, looks like it's about a $100 difference through my local shop for the carbon fiber compared to the regular Bill Ballance.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Does any know what the differences are between the sport, ballance and ironman besides apperance. Are there different bends or pipe length/size?

·
Registered
383 Posts
GuamRaptor700 said:
Does any know what the differences are between the sport, ballance and ironman besides apperance. Are there different bends or pipe length/size?
I was going to ask the same thing about the Sport and Ballance.

·
Registered
440 Posts
it dependes ironman for MX , ballance for crosocountry and the sport have litte from all , but I think the difference is almost nothing !

·
Registered
64 Posts
Love mine. I would recommend it

·
Registered
584 Posts
I wonder how well the carbon will hold up in the mud over time.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I just got mine last week I love it. From what I could tell in researching the ironman is more mid to high power. The Ballance and sport are basically the same just different name and the carbon fiber. I have the carbon fiber and have no complaints. I got mine from motosport.com. They had it in stock and for 20 bucks extra I got it the next day. Those guys are great. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts