Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ordered the bill balance exhaust and they sent me a standard hmf performance exhaust.... is there a difference or should i just keep the hmf performance exhaust

·
Registered
26 Posts
Depends on what you paid for. The bill ballance edition is a more expensive higher quality pipe than the standard performance series. If it were me and I paid the extra to have the bill ballance pipe, then that's what I would want to have.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
I think the ballance has a few more upgrades like the trd insert and the vector tip. Was the can the same one you ordered? And if your looking for a heat shield check out the eline ones it fits the hmf header.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Depends on what you paid for. The bill ballance edition is a more expensive higher quality pipe than the standard performance series. If it were me and I paid the extra to have the bill ballance pipe, then that's what I would want to have.
Agreed send it back

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Send it back, HMF is notorious for sending the wrong parts.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i looked into the issue i had with the exhaust... the bill balance and the performance exhaust are exactly the same except the bill balance comes with a insert tube that gives gives the bike more tourqe and a different end cap... she said the bill balance doesnt come with the bill balance logo it comes with the hmf logo on the side... and they throw the tube in with the shipment ... i checked the box and the tube was there along with the straight exhaust end cap

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
My ballance system says ballance on the side. Its not just a regular plate but if thats the only thing wrong then I wouldn't be to worried about it.

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
I had a Carbon Fiber Bill Balance and it said "Bill Balance" on the side, of all the other Metal Bill Balances I've seen they also had it as well so I'd question their excuse as to why yours doesn't. Some things can be looked over but you should get what you pay for and not let anyone work one over on ya.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts