Raptor Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if HMF have in production the orange HMF slip on for Raptors 700 ???

It would look great on the 07 SE !!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
RaptorGzz said:
I wonder if HMF have in production the orange HMF slip on for Raptors 700 ???

It would look great on the 07 SE !!!
It's on the web site, but I have yet to see one listed anywhere for sale yet. I'm anxiously waiting...

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I recived an email from Mike from HMF sales , he said they dont make oragne slip on`s , I relly wanted that color , I dont know If they can produce that color soon !! to see if I wait or get other color.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
RaptorGzz said:
yeah but not for the Raptor 700 !
maybe go whit red..are buy one in p/c it orange..are maybe go whit diff. name exhaust...i look in see if i can finda a orange pipe for you.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
black would still look trick! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Bro :thumbsup:

Let me see if they have . I dont think cuz Mike from HMF said that they dont produce orange for Rappy 700 ... !

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know about Black but is the same color from the stock exhaust , I want to make little diference and I think Organe looks great ...

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Hey bro..i e-mailed them lastnight and ask him did he have a orange HMF slip-on for a 07 raptor 700,and this it what he said..Yes you can get an orange slip-on in the sport series carbon fiber!...... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks bro let me check !

Whats the difference on sport series and Iron Man Series?? the same just the price , material resistence and weight ??

·
Registered
282 Posts
although it seems like it would match the hmf orange pipe is a very wierd lokkin orange and wook look a little wierd but i dont really know i have never seen it in person

1 - 18 of 18 Posts