Raptor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I ordered a new main jet (155 oem replacement from JetsRUS) and I drilled two 1" inch holes ( eyeballed ) in the center of the air box lid. I removed the baffle/spark arrestor and then installed the new jet.....HOLY CRAP!!!!! It's like a new machine. I turned the air/fuel screw 3 1/4 out.... Used to when in 2nd when I matted the gas it would just kind of go but now that Mofo will stand up. Dude, why didn't I do this a long time ago?

Oh yea I forgot, when I took the baffle out I also took out that bolt on the underside of the muffler.

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Well, I ordered a new main jet (155 oem replacement from JetsRUS) and I drilled two 1" inch holes ( eyeballed ) in the center of the air box lid. I removed the baffle/spark arrestor and then installed the new jet.....HOLY CRAP!!!!! It's like a new machine. I turned the air/fuel screw 3 1/4 out.... Used to when in 2nd when I matted the gas it would just kind of go but now that Mofo will stand up. Dude, why didn't I do this a long time ago?

Oh yea I forgot, when I took the baffle out I also took out that bolt on the underside of the muffler.
Up the pilots to #25's. I imagine you'll notice more grunt. Also find yourself a full exhaust system and you will probably shit your pants.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts