Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im out puttin around the yard yesterday, just relaxing after doing mindless house work all day, and i see these three guys flying down the road, two of em on honda 250s ones modded out, ones stock, and then some guys struggling to keep up on some yamaha big bear or something to that effect. I had just finished getting my raptor tuned the way i like it, and it was haulin balls. So im at the end of the driveway, and the one hooked up 250 slows down and starts revving the hell out of it. at first i thought "what a toolbag, i oughtta yank his fat ass off that bike and stomp him in the middle of the road" (i was having a pretty shitty day :lol:) So hes puttin along bouncing it off the limiter like he wants to blow it up, and i decide hey wtf, why not? I pull out into the road, cut a quick donut and start heading torwards him. Hes in 2nd and nails it before i get within 50ft of him. I take off and catch him with ease by 4th. I actually had time to let off it and point and laugh at him. i nail it in 4th, stand it up and wheelie down the road in 5th still smoking that lil honda. I turn around and they are all sitting there like zomg and he just says to me "wow that things fast" and takes off with his buddies behind him. Kind of a lame story but made my day, i figured id lose to a dirtbike, but it wasnt even a race, it was more of a slaughter! :grin_nod: :woot:

cliff notes: modded honda CR250F w head start :rocket: modded Raptor 700 playing around

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I havn't raced anything yet on my raptor except a blaster in the neighborhood, that was a joke.... But I do like to eat little ricers that beg for it when I'm out and around in my MACH1 :lol: :lol: :lol: I always ask for their excuse when they get absolutely whipped, most of the time it is, "I didn't have my NOS on" or "my clutch is burnt out from drag racing the other night" after I had beat them by litterally over 20-30 car lengths

·
Registered
429 Posts
Too funny. I had a guy on an 05 CRF250 bite it hard exiting a corner behind me. I was at the top of second gear and as soon as I had it aimed I jacked it into 3rd pinned. Long story short, he tried to keep up but ended up on the hi side "look mom, no hands no teeth".

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GEARHEAD9969 said:
Too funny. I had a guy on an 05 CRF250 bite it hard exiting a corner behind me. I was at the top of second gear and as soon as I had it aimed I jacked it into 3rd pinned. Long story short, he tried to keep up but ended up on the hi side "look mom, no hands no teeth".
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

"no hands no teeth" priceless!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts