Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seeing who else raced this Sunday at Horn Rapids hare scrambles. I talked to a few guys from Moses lake at the riders meeting. I rode the white Raptor 700 with the yellow yamaha jersey, just wanted to b.s. about how rough the freakin track was.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey bud I was there I was the one with the blue/black raptor 700 with the Motowoz. This was probly one of the toughest ones yet the track was completely beat up but overall had a great time and u guys have some sick raptors

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool I was hoping to hear from you guys. That was my first race there and it beat me up, Definately a good time, I hope your motowoz were better than my shocks. I didn't know whoops could be so deep, and 20 miles could feel like 100. Where did you end up finishing? We all represented raptors well I ended up winning the race a couple of minutes ahead of my friend on the blue raptor.

·
GO BLUE!!!
641 Posts
I thought about hitting it up, but was outta of town.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There were a lot of entries, I would guess 20 in the sportsman and at least that many that raced the 40 mile race. Three Raptors came with me and there were 4 or 5 more racing, but its always good to have more. I have a good video from my go pro 2 but don't know how to post, any painless way to share?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts