Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
do you have these available kenny told me to check with you??? if so what price? if not when are you gonna have them??
My bad sorry I missed this.
Yes they are in stock $150
I also stock X-4 with spring kits, +1 vavles, 14.25:1 pistons (stock and big bore) that clear all the above, Barkers, Woods, Dynatek FI controller and ignition, PC3, intakes, all the good 700R stuff!
Thanks
Kam Gray
KBR

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Kam, will this cam out perform the web stage 2? with porting, stock bore 11:1 and dual exhaust, intake and PC3?

Is it the duration or the lift that makes it work better?

Grant ...... BTW, thanks for all the info on the phone today about front end setup.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Kam, will this cam out perform the web stage 2? with porting, stock bore 11:1 and dual exhaust, intake and PC3?

Is it the duration or the lift that makes it work better?

Grant ...... BTW, thanks for all the info on the phone today about front end setup.
Your welcome.
I am not sure but i assume it will based upon what I have tested, but I have not tested that particular set up.
Thanks
Kam

·
Registered
262 Posts
hey Kam I have an 804 with a Stage 3 web cam and +2 intake and exhaust valves I heard these cams are crap and I need to change it even though I've had it in for over a year. If you could pm me the price of the hotcams stage 3 if hp isn't much different from x4 to hotcams stage 3 it would be nice not to have to trim the head thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 660 Raptor 02 model. 13 to 1 compression, corrilla rod, ported head, valve spring kit, stage 3 web cam and balanced, question is , I want to use a stage 3 hotcam but my valve spring retainer clearance to the valve guide specks out at only .020 to hitting at fully compressed. Valve spring clearance is ok according to hotcam specks. I want to know if that is to close for a stage 3 hotcam or should I stay with a stage 2 hotcam? I do not want to change out my valve guides to a shorter tolerence.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts