Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm getting houser plus 2 a-arms off a 450 will they bolt right up or do i need to make some mods to get them to fit

·
Registered
297 Posts
hmmm houser is a really good brand with quality products. they come with the sleeves and bushings that you need so i believe (you might want to check with houser) that you can bolt them right on with grease. you wont be disappointed with houser.

·
Registered
148 Posts
ive got the, black regular travel, love em and yea thell bolt up even my box said that they were the YFZ 450's,, easy install u should be able to do it

·
Registered
2,480 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am looking to get +2 houser arms my ????? is how wide did it make the front end from outside tires. And did you have to get a axle for the rear to match the width up front.The Reason i ask i really don't want to go know wider then 48inchs all round. All this with stock rims and tires thanks.

·
Registered
297 Posts
the +2 a-arms will significantly widen your front end and to compensate, you should get an extended rear axle that is adjustable up to 4 inches. you could also use wheel spacers; however, the wheel spacers put a lot of stress on the axle and will cause damage in the long run. the best thing to do is to get a rear axle.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i didnt end up buying them i went with plus 1 but they are still for sale $300 and i think they are lt also
YFZ_11 on yfzcentral has them pm him if you interested

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.