Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won these on ebay brand new already painted from Houser. Its the wrong color blue (#16 Candy Blue) but it looks cool enough at the moment. The pegs are a lot bigger (longer and wider) and also higher by probably at least and inch...or at least thats the way if feels. I can probably crush the ball down some but it would take away from purpose. After the initial ride I am pretty happy with them and so are my knees. The whole bounce thing is pretty cool.

·
Registered
749 Posts
wow great looking quad overall. nerfs (and color) look good to me!

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliments! :thumbsup:
This is a more accurate color depiction. Like I said, it looks good, but the royal blue would be a better OE color match. That being said, if I ever rePC the frame, I would use the Candy :p

Without Flash

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Those look really good on your bike !

·
Registered
85 Posts
What year is your quad and what size steering stem are you running. I have a similar set up and my handle bar level seams much lower.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
I have them also! They work great. Only problem I had was the nets. What a pain in the @ss to put on!
They are supposed to have new instructions on net installation, I know I had mine on and off a couple time until I finally got it looking right

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Instructions? Mine were for the old style and not accurate, only the REAR nets were a COMPLETE pain and we ended up guessing and trying to use deductive reasoning :lol: so we'll see how well that works.

2008 with a +3 ATVFour Play custom stem. The Flexbars I ended up getting were shorter than stock bars so I can feel your pain. The +3 made a dramatic difference ;)

Thanks Cammy ;)

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Sorry for straying off coarse but those tail lights are fresh bro super sikk.

·
Registered
98 Posts
i say you just re-paint your fenders to match the nerfs lol

those nets were waaaaaaay off, they have got to be for the old style nerfs, i put mine on and took them off a bunch of times before i found a combo that worked.

but i still love them none the less, now if they would only make that damn rear grab bar for the raptor hahahahahaha

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
i say you just re-paint your fenders to match the nerfs lol

those nets were waaaaaaay off, they have got to be for the old style nerfs, i put mine on and took them off a bunch of times before i found a combo that worked.

but i still love them none the less, now if they would only make that damn rear grab bar for the raptor hahahahahaha
I know the rear grab bar is in the works, I will give you a heads up when it's close, they usually call and have me haul one of the bikes up when they want to mock new raptor stuff up. Front bumper in the rumor mill too.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I know the rear grab bar is in the works, I will give you a heads up when it's close, they usually call and have me haul one of the bikes up when they want to mock new raptor stuff up. Front bumper in the rumor mill too.
NICE!!!!!!!! i was asking for the rear grab and whomever i spoke with said they werent sure they were going to make it. i forgot you live close to them, its your bike thats on the pic that came with the nerfs.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
QWK....tell them to HURRY THE HELL UP ALREADY!! and I'll stop calling them ;)
Keep calling them LOL, I just talked to them this morning, the bar is in the works, but no ETA yet.

Also for anyone looking for a set of pro bounce nerfs, I have a set, brand new in the box of black XC for the 700. Haven't even opened them yet, $
465 shipped gets them. Haven't even opened the box yet :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think those are the ones I sold, did they come from Alaska? If so, sorry the shipping took so long, the PO told me it would be 10-12 days initially, but when I asked again they said 4 weeks. Also, I got outdated instructions with the ones I have on my quad also and completely forgot about it until reading this thread.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts