Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will do! I'm not setup for a track though more for trails and rough stuff. Stock supsension blows after my first trip to 3 palms I decided not to return until the suspension goes on it.What are you riding?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I’m in let me know just got my 700r back together after crashing at 3plam still hurting little but want to ride

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
osborn said:
I’m in let me know just got my 700r back together after crashing at 3plam still hurting little but want to ride

I'm down for another week dislocated my ulna and rist at work. I have a group of people heading up to either general sams or alto or some othe rpark here in the next few weeks after the weather lets up a bit. If your interested let me know.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I plan on being at 3 Palms sometime next week, maybe this Sunday too. I am new to 4-wheelers and just got my '02 660R but I have been riding dirt bikes for years now so hopefully it'll go alright. I don't want to get crazy so I'm sure the stock suspension will be fine for me for now.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well I doubt that 3palms will be open by next week. You know that it is mostly all under water right now right? They opened the dam on Conroe to the San Jac river and the whole thing is flooded up to the huge table top.

·
Registered
47 Posts
It looks like we are suppose to have good weather all week! Lets try to all get together Saturday or Sunday to ride. I have another guy that can ride with us. Here is my email, [email protected].

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Damn it! My bike goes into rage tomorrow for the "oil change" but when it comes out (next week or the week after hopefully) I'll be ready to go! [email protected] jsut email me and let me know!

·
Registered
21 Posts
You know that if you subscribe to this thread, you have the option of having it email you each time someone adds a reply? I have it setup this way for me and it works great. That way no one has to coordinate it all they can just look here and get the info on meetups.

·
Registered
47 Posts
is 3palms open

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeah I would be pissed too...they always say call before you haul. I guess that one bit you in the ass. Sorry for your frustration. This week doesn't look too good either. There's more rain in the forecast. :'( :'( :'(

1 - 20 of 52 Posts