Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am always down there and I think I know of a few places that around the northern part of the city. What part are you located at? Let me know, maybe we can get together and ride sometime. Later bro.. :thumbsup:

Kyle

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm in spring/tomball area. Quite a few people out today at spring creek, infact I think there were 10-12 700's and 2 or 3 660's racing today......

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Rappy, is spring creek still open? I keep getting told that its closed and people are getting arrested out there for riding. I will be riding there this weekand if its open. Let me know if you want to meet up out there. I wrecked my quad the first weekand I got it dragging down 2nd beach against a Polaris. Some dumb ass kids on fourwheelers pulled out in front of me and I had to lock em up...wasnt fun.. :mad:. Let me know man if your going out there.

Kyle

·
Registered
350 Posts
Armyguy84 said:
Hey Rappy, is spring creek still open? I keep getting told that its closed and people are getting arrested out there for riding. I will be riding there this weekand if its open. Let me know if you want to meet up out there. I wrecked my quad the first weekand I got it dragging down 2nd beach against a Polaris. Some dumb ass kids on fourwheelers pulled out in front of me and I had to lock em up...wasnt fun.. :mad:. Let me know man if your going out there.

Kyle
Pm sent!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Haven't been anywhere in a while but Spring Creek is the closest to me so I've been there the most.

Have you been to General Sams or Shiloh Ridge?

·
Registered
350 Posts
disco said:
Haven't been anywhere in a while but Spring Creek is the closest to me so I've been there the most.

Have you been to General Sams or Shiloh Ridge?
Been to general sam's 2 or 3 times, alot of fun unless theres alot of jeeps/trucsk they rut the hell out of everything including the sand strip.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Do they ever drag that sand strip to smooth it out? I've been there once when it was fairly smooth. It wasn't until you were near the end when you started bouncing around and it was time to shut it down.

You are right, it's usually pretty beat up. You can rip through a gear or two or just play around on the seesaw thing.

·
Registered
350 Posts
disco said:
Do they ever drag that sand strip to smooth it out? I've been there once when it was fairly smooth. It wasn't until you were near the end when you started bouncing around and it was time to shut it down.

You are right, it's usually pretty beat up. You can rip through a gear or two or just play around on the seesaw thing.
Well last time we got in pretty good with the owner and he let me take his tractor out and do some plowing :lol: We parked it next to the strip and ran for a couple of hours then he came out and re-did it all over again for us. If you ask he will take care of ya!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts