Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could be some great fun, rent a track or riding area for the weekend and get together. Most car forums Im members of do this so could we. Whats some ideas? Could have like 3 or 4 a year to cover as much of the US as we could and take some pix and vids :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
i know of a good place where we could have one but its down here in louisiana!...

we all should set up a good week or weekend where everyone on this forum can meet up and ride (louisiana cough cough) .. that would be cool... like a enless army of raptor riders :p

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it would be the nuts and something we could do year after year. Choose different locations so that it would be as fair as possible for different places across the US.

·
Registered
348 Posts
abuseU1300 said:
Hatfeild/McCoy is a kicka$$ place to ride . Just a suggestion .
hell yeah i think im going there this may, the only thing about having the rallys would be traveling and transporting quads what could be a very far distance, but for those that can do it, that would be awsome as hell

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
It seems like the majority of the members are in the eastern part of the country, so you guys could definitely have some gatherings in as central a location as possible. It would be hard for us westerners though. I don't think I'd be able to make it to any get togethers. Especially since I don't own a Raptor anymore :p

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Dracus said:
It seems like the majority of the members are in the eastern part of the country, so you guys could definitely have some gatherings in as central a location as possible. It would be hard for us westerners though. I don't think I'd be able to make it to any get togethers. Especially since I don't own a Raptor anymore :p
Say what?

I am in for it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I will be going to Hatfield/McCoy 2-3 time this year . It was just a suggestion . So many trails , can ride on the road into certain towns to gas up . Has a drag area , just all around cool place . I am willing try any new place , but Im not traveling many hours for someones local riding spot it has to be someplace big and cool .Badlands in Indiana is onther spot i wouldnt mind hitting up .Let me know Im down for "Raptor Ride Fest 2006" . :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Dracus said:
wtf? what happned to ur raptor

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No doubt, needs to be a pro track or actual ATV riding ground- not someones back yard(no matter how big it is lol).

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Daryn C said:
Dracus said:
wtf? what happned to ur raptor
I sold it in September '05 because I moved to Denver and I don't own a truck to haul it around in, and there's nowhere closeby to go riding. I still <3 you guys though ;P

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
sweet!... imgettin an r1 as soon as i pay off my 700 and add a couple more goodies to it ..

ill deffinately have the r1 by fall

·
Registered
95 Posts
have a lot of fun with that great idea... show me some pics later... :grin_nod:

Portugal is too far for that... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
180 Posts
hay glamis is a great place open sand, Drags are nice and if you can't find a trail you can make one. Or just follow me.

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
When ridin in sand all the time, is there any special care for the quad you have to do compared to normal dirt riding?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts