Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Cape Girardeau

Used to ride at a little place called Trail of Tears but alot of there trails wondered on to state property and the state started cracking down. Suppose to be a newer place in Marion we have been wanting to check out but havent had a chance yet. I bought my camper in Zeigler and need to have some stuff done to it, so going to check it out when I drop camper off.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow, thats way down toward southern IL. I bet there is some nice rolling hills down there huh? Totally flat here. Well, except riding old river beds and stuff. A couple of tracks around also.

·
Registered
182 Posts
im from IL im like 20 minutes south of chicago.. i ride where ever i can, mostly been riding on this highway extension I-355.. its pretty sweet.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
ya springfield here. we got a few places that we ride around here. :thumbsup:
mike

·
Registered
542 Posts
i almost moved up to rockford a year ago..........still livin down here in Breese, IL (by Carlyle.....Carlyle Lake)

dont know if im just overseeing places here in Illinois or what but I usually ride over at St. Joe in Missouri

·
Registered
34 Posts
if you are talking about rocky glen they dont check to see so i guess it could be over 96db. I think i read some where that there trails are about 13 miles or so but they are very windy and there are some woods all so i like the place its not bad there are some stright places too

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
You guys should check out illinoisatv.com

I'm in Rockford too, but I plan on moving away from this shit-hole soon... probably down to Sycamoure so I'm closer to work. I'm an electrician at the Target Distribution Center.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
We oughta hit up Ki tracks in the spring! I heard Rocky Glen is a shit hole. I just moved here so I wouldn't know. I grew up in Chicago but lived out in Idaho for the past few years... I'm about to turn 22 in a few weeks.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts