Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldnt find any info on website and my directions are hard to read. Can someone tell me how you make changes to your map if you need to while testing and tuning? Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
What do you need to change on my map if I may ask? I can walk you thru any changes you need to make, just shoot me a PM and I'll help you out.

Randy

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im not going to change your map. :) I was just wondering incase one day I had to adjust it due to different mods or something. My instructions with my PCIII are all double typed and it looks like crap. I have installed everything but the pipes, they will be here tommorrow, so I will let you know how it runs whenever I get it done.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Rappys said:
Im not going to change your map. :) I was just wondering incase one day I had to adjust it due to different mods or something. My instructions with my PCIII are all double typed and it looks like crap. I have installed everything but the pipes, they will be here tommorrow, so I will let you know how it runs whenever I get it done.

It's your bike it's fine to change it, I was just curious what needed change for your bike and then I would walk you through making the needed changes. There are two ways to make changes one being with the manual buttons and the other with the software. I prefer doing it with the software as I have the map up in front of me and I can highlight the cells I want to change and hit page up to fatten it 2% each time I hit the key and page down to lean it. You can also highlight the whole map and fatten it up or lean it 2,4,6,% by tapping the page up or down key. It's very simple. To make manual button adjustments start with the key off, hold all 3 buttons down at the same time and turn the key on then you can fatten it up or lean it out in the low,mid or top end by taping on the corisponding button and watching the lights on the scale go up for rich and down for lean.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet!! Thanks man. Yea i wont try this cause I want the map "tuned!" If I ever get a cam or have some problem though I was just curious how it worked. Thanks Randy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts