Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i was wondering how many of you guys are from PA and what part? I currently live in emporium PA and was wondering if any locals were intrested in hooking up and going riding? I dont Know too many people around here who own ATVS. If your local or possibly up to an hour away let me know if you wanna go tear it up.

·
Registered
91 Posts
;)Bucks County Pa. Here .Perkasie to be exact !!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm a Texas boy... but I'm working in Potter County (Coudersport, near the NY state line). Harrisburg's a bit of a hall... about four and a half hours.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
blue02r1 said:
;)Bucks County Pa. Here .Perkasie to be exact !!!
One of my best friends is from Perkasie. We used to ride together before he got married. I am trying to talk him back into buying one. I am in south Jersey.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Im in Shippensburg, about 40 mins south of Harrisburg and about 20 mins from the MD Boarder

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'm in Easton, 45 minutes from Philly and Scranton, hour and a half from Harrisburg.

Frank

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
i moved from northeast philly 3 yrs ago, i rode in port elizabeth nj,that place is off limits now but it had hundreds of acres to ride :( :(

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm in Berks County PA.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Port Elizabeth was soooo sweeeet. But this state (NJ) sucks. So much regulation. I am probably going to be doing most of my riding in PA. Trying to find good spots close by.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
All of you PA guys. Myself and a few other guys and are going to Tower city, just NE of Harrisburg, on Feb. 18th. All mare welcome to join.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Im from Apollo 30 mins N.E. from pittsburgh, I have done some rideing up your way, Clearmont nice country & Big hillclimbs loved it, but PA FISH and GAME gave me a hard time and I was on private land with permission

1 - 17 of 17 Posts