Raptor Forum banner

How many raptors do you own?

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been told recently by some family members that I may have a problem with quads. Apparently it’s not normal to fill up the toy hauler and garage, then ask to store one in parents shed.
What do you think?

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I’ve been told recently by some family members that I may have a problem with quads. Apparently it’s not normal to fill up the toy hauler and garage, then ask to store one in parents shed.
What do you think?
Perfectly normal! I have 2 raptors in my garage, and 1 in my gf's garage. Next time they say anything, just tell them to go talk to a member that goes by "raptornation" im pretty sure he has like 20 of them...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,590 Posts
Even though I've sold them, I'll answer 2. But, I also had, (and still have lots for sale), enough support parts to build another one. Now if you want to count Honda 250R's, I had a lot more at one time.

·
10,590 Posts
Hey "T", are you counting all of them as your own, or does J.C. have her own to count??

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey "T", are you counting all of them as your own, or does J.C. have her own to count??
I was counting them lumped together.
But since you kinda know what’s what with all mine, I’ll let you in on a little secret. I might have my own entry in the races by raptor rally time. Not for sure yet, but that long lost gold and black with flames chasis may have found her valentine.

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Ya, Raptornation really floored me with his collection. We have 3 combined but if I found a steal of a deal on one I would get another to tinker on.

·
10,590 Posts
I was counting them lumped together.
But since you kinda know what’s what with all mine, I’ll let you in on a little secret. I might have my own entry in the races by raptor rally time. Not for sure yet, but that long lost gold and black with flames chasis may have found her valentine.
For the races or show n shine. Either way, the competition will be top notch with the Lokomoto guys coming from California.
As usual, the rally will be here sooner then you have time to get everything done, lol! Do you need anything I can help with?

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For the races or show n shine. Either way, the competition will be top notch with the Lokomoto guys coming from California.
As usual, the rally will be here sooner then you have time to get everything done, lol! Do you need anything I can help with?
For the races. Won’t have the time to restore it to its former good looks. Will redo it next winter.
I came across a deal on everything I needed to make it go; engine, carb, pipes, electronics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts