Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what the going rates are for everyone. I called the only place that really does it in my area and he told me $275 for my raptor

·
Registered
297 Posts
That's better than here. I was quoted $300.00 on the phone for here in the DFW area. I called several places and this was the only place that can dyno ATV's.
One other place said they might be able to in a few months depending on if the Tech gets trained and if they get the right dyno.

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
Depends on where you are, what you have done, and who is doing it. I've seen everything between 50 bucks and up to 400.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok well that's good to know, he said it starts at $225, do they usually give you the map file as well as a back up? I would like to have it just in case something goes with the PC5 someday

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
They will have the map and if you bring along a flash drive I'm sure they'll give it to you. You could always plug the PCV into your computer afterwards and pull the map off it that way too.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Itd almost be worth it to buy a dyno in a trailer, heck if you took it to the dunes on a busy weekend and just dynoed bikes you would have the thing half payed off already haha

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Like md said its where you live and how much competition there is, mine was 150$ and that was as many runs as was needed to get it done

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I haven't had to take map off the pc5 before, is it pretty self explainatory when I load up the software and have the bike connected?

·
Registered
311 Posts
here around $100 dyno/tune. i pay $40 on the dynojet and $0 on a mustang dyno and tune myself.come to P.R will do it for free.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here around $100 dyno/tune. i pay $40 on the dynojet and $0 on a mustang dyno and tune myself.come to P.R will do it for free.
its to bad it will cost me 4x as much to ship it to P.R. and back for a free tune

·
Registered
311 Posts
LOL just kidding.you didnt take it serious right?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not at all, that's why I responded with such sincerity, lol. Thou that would have been nice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts