Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 05 raptor 660.. Recently I believe something clogged my oil delivery tube to the head and I believe its locked up now.. It has a white brothers full exhaust.. 3" extended swing arm.. modified airbox with the k&n dual air filter procom cdi Rev box, Stage 1 hot cam. Everything is 100% functional on it besides the engine obviously I figured everything is save-able except for the top end. The heads liable to still be good. How much would you pay for a raptor in this condition.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I think everyone's situation is different. Someone that has mechanical ability and is looking to rebuild, may pay more than the guy that just wants it for parts. If you really want to sell, and get the most money for it, your best bet is to fix it first.

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
Knowing the condition of that head is a big IF, and is the difference between someone putting an oil pump in vs a whole new top end.

·
Registered
435 Posts
i would say its worth around $1000

·
Registered
284 Posts
I would also say 1000$ or less depending on the true condition of everything else. Its a 6 year old bike and a crappy economy. The engine condition is a toss up until you tear it down, so whoever is looking at it is going to assume it needs a complete rebuild. Also, stuff like bearings, bushings, chain/sprockets, brakes, battery, tires, etc, can make it worth less if they are worn or need replacing, as those things add up quick.

Your best bet would be to put all your stock parts back on, sell it for what you can get. Then sell your A/M parts seperately to get some more cash back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts