Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how much you guys think my 03 raptor is worth, it'll be goin up for sale this weekend once i spiff it up, keep in mind it'll look a lot better than th pic.

Heres what is has::::
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R with approximately 70 hours on it. I bought it last summer and then figured out that i have no place to ride it and plus I am in college and need to pay off my loans. It has a fresh yamalube oil change and filter, K & N air filter, DG front bumper, DG FAT series rear grab bar, AC nerf bars, Aluminum heel guards, Full skid plates, GYT-R frame guards, Powermadd barkbusters, White Brothers e5 Full exhaust, its been jetted, Maxxis razr front tires (like new), maxxis sur trak rear tires (50%), and new rear brake pads and antifreeze coolant, new rear carrier bearings, GYT-R oil filter cover, and a Yamaha rear shock cover.

·
Registered
15 Posts
well iv been looking for them and Iv found a 2002 with and exhaust and intake an bald tires for 3300 obo, a 2002 stock for 2800, a 2003 with upgrades (didnt call to find out what yet) for 3200) and a 2005 for 3500. I also found a 2005 special edition with 6 hours on it, and it really has 6 hours it looks brand new, for 4500. My guess is yours is worth about 3000-3500 since you got all that nice stuff on it. Im interested in it if you live in pa or jersey or something if so pm me. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
679 Posts
i got my 03 raptr for 3000. the guy was origanly selling it for 3600 i think. but if you have all that stuff on it then it should be around 3700-4000 i would say. its just my opinion

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i just got an 05 with janssen long travel arms and elka fully adj. quad rates janssen swinger and elka fully adj long travel shock and linkage and dominator 2 axle and yosh pipe and more for 4200

·
Registered
28 Posts
FastFirstGen said:
i just got an 05 with janssen long travel arms and elka fully adj. quad rates janssen swinger and elka fully adj long travel shock and linkage and dominator 2 axle and yosh pipe and more for 4200
nice find i wish my rappy had extended a-arms and elka shocks :(

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
man im jumping on this thing coming off a stock warrior and this thing is just bad ass....i cant flip it....the handling is outrageous and the torque and speed is just raw

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.