Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have in aftermarket paraphernalia on your Raptor 700.

I only have somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 hours on mine, I have made 4 payments on mine and I already have somewhere in the neighborhood of $1650 in modifications installed.

Now how about you?

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Just a fast add up in my head and came up with about $2900 and havent even touched the motor yet lol :'(

Oh well at least the quad and parts are all paid for lol :woot:

Still only 9k in a quad thats not bad considering what some have :crazy: :eek:

·
Registered
669 Posts
$5500.00 give or take a little but it is hell of fun to ride :thumbsup:

·
Registered
130 Posts
ive got about 170 hours on mine and i have about $2300.00 in ad ons.i have 4 payments left and its paid off

·
Registered
85 Posts
After paying cash for mine I didn't have any money left :eek: Then when I got more I bought a Renegade 8)

·
Registered
83 Posts
i only got about 3 or 4 good hours on mine.. I paid cash for it and between replacing A-arms i bent and accesories i prolly got $550 in it on top of what i bought it for.

·
Registered
824 Posts
i have about 30hrs im guessing on mine, i paid mine all off so not much into the raptor yet, just bought skids for it and won some free stuff from Streetquads :grin_nod:

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
mine is paid for and 5000.00 in mods. More to come when i do motor work.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Had mine a week tommorrow and have ordered $225 in little goodies. Got a wedding to pay for in 3 weeks so after that look out!! I got the GYTR cuz it had the bumper and heel guards that I wanted anyway. So that helps a little.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
damn, mine i've had about 7 months...with a ton left to pay off!!!
not much for mods yet
pro taper bars and grips 90.00
gytr brake pedal-free
gytr a arm guards- free
AMS sidewinder paddles- 80.00
flag-10.00
so like 180.00!!! hahahaha that's nothing compared to what i "Want" to do! one day i added it up, i'd need like 10-13 grand to put into it!!hahaha these things are killer!
oh, plus gear, so like 300 for gear....

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
hmm
7000 for the quad
about 7000 in aftermarket and replacement parts
Made last quad payment last month
Parts are all paid off
I have close to 600 hrs on mine
Spent 6 hours on the track today will do another 5 tomorrow. Next week we have heat races all day on saturday and a 3 hour indurance race on sunday plus all the practice after work I'll be doing after work this week. The hours add up fast.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Well y'all
my baby is my baby, and I can't put a price on that (about $6000)
and by priceless, I mean I'll forever owe (on) her...
she's always thirsty (about $10 a glass)
I had to get an insurance policy on her ($600 for 'discounted' ext warranty)($250 a year for full coverage)
she had to have colon surgery cause of all the juice she drinks ($800 3mods)
I had to get her braces ($110 PRM Baja bumper) (and her smile is still crooked)
I can't forget her occasional dance lessons ($10 park entry fees)
and
she had to have a fancy hairbow on her head ($90 for whole fat-bar set up)
I got her fancy socks ($45 for socks!?!)
she has fancy shoes ($300 on the tires alone)
she loves her fancy underwear ($300 on the skids)
and her fancy skirt ($170 on the nerfs w/heelguards)

I'm sure her spoiled stare has clouded my judgement once or twice (too many) before and made me spend more money for other (cough) trivial things... :eek:wned:

sometimes when I get off work, I go sit with her in the back yard and feed her dollars just for the heck of it :help:

now why'd you have to go and get me to thinkin about where my money is goin??? :'(

:brick:
oh well, it's worth it :wootwoot:

·
Registered
109 Posts
-Gytr full exaust -Gytr air filter -AC black line nerfs -734 big bore -13:1 piston -hot cam
-GNCC tires with dual beadlocks with blue ring all the way around -fasst flex baes with spider grips
-Long travel axis shocks front and back with Walsh blue a-arms -lonestar axle
-Gytr shock covers -PC3 with accel pump and quick shifter -gytr full skids-Gytr sport bumper -pro armor grab bar -orange plastics -red light lense with led lights -tusk gas cap -boondocker nitros system
-sandys dual turbo with boost gagues and blow off valve -all billet bolts and brake pedle and shifter
-carbon fiber cluch brake and cluch lever -clear hood -powder coded black grill and that is all i can think of now but i might of forgot somethings. and lost count of how much money i dumped in her o ya i powder coded the frame black.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
after the new suspension this week, i have about $2600 in it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.