Raptor Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Oil, that's not usually the response my posts elicit but I'll take it ! :rofl:

Working on the 700 03Rappy, gonna a be a while. I keep spending my 'bike money' on go fast parts :lol: I got some goodies, but they'll be on the shelf for a bit :banghead:

·
The Moose Rider
1,644 Posts
Dude where in may statement did you not see me give credit to Tim for the work that he has done. Oh wait I guess saying he does damn fine work, has great customer service and is innovative isn't giving him credit though is it?
Your missing the point. How was he taking a shot? He was setting the record straight and looking for credit. Nothing more nothing less. It would be differnt if he said "they copied us and will never be as good" :rocket: flame on.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Tough call, can be read both ways. He's taking a shot because of the wording IMO (but if you're not aware of the situation you may not read it that way) :lol: He could have simply said 'They are the same design', or 'Same header diameter'...

But- it was an underhanded jab for sure... I'd be bitter if I put all the work and money into R&D just to have someone copy my design. He's justified IMO. It's the nature of the business, and I think Barker understands this. Doesn't mean it can't piss him off though LOL

DMC copied Tim - that makes some people mad, and that's fine. They have every right to have done so.

Tim's not a big fan of DMC for obvious reasons- that makes people mad too. And that's also fine. He has every right to be upset.

So - Jab ? Yes. Understandable ? Yes. Is it just business ? Yes. Does he have reason to be upset ? Yes. Is any of that gonna change anything ? Nope.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
tough call, can be read both ways. He's taking a shot because of the wording imo (but if you're not aware of the situation you may not read it that way) :lol: He could have simply said 'they are the same design', or 'same header diameter'...

But- it was an underhanded jab for sure... I'd be bitter if i put all the work and money into r&d just to have someone copy my design. He's justified imo. It's the nature of the business, and i think barker understands this. Doesn't mean it can't piss him off though lol

dmc copied tim - that makes some people mad, and that's fine. They have every right to have done so.

Tim's not a big fan of dmc for obvious reasons- that makes people mad too. And that's also fine. He has every right to be upset.

So - jab ? Yes. Understandable ? Yes. Is it just business ? Yes. Does he have reason to be upset ? Yes. Is any of that gonna change anything ? Nope.
+100

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
No , that they have big mouths to usually hide the fact that they have a giant wet pussy
Kinda funny how some people say others have big mouths and big wet pussies when they are really the ones running at the mouth, and I would imagine their pussy is even bigger and wetter. :lol:

P.S.
I never threw any harsh comments your way, and your the one getting pissy. Maybe just that time of the month. :eek:

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Kinda funny how some people say others have big mouths and big wet pussies when they are really the ones running at the mouth, and I would imagine their pussy is even bigger and wetter. :lol:

P.S.
I never threw any harsh comments your way, and your the one getting pissy. Maybe just that time of the month. :eek:

+1 :haha::rofl:

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
There's been a few single and dual pipe shootouts done worth looking at posted here and BT and elsewhere. Pretty respectable shootouts, not done the manufacturers. Problem is, it's hard to get so many pipes together in one place to test on a couple different levels of builds all at one time to get the most accurate comparisons possible.

·
Registered
311 Posts
check if a single exh can make this power up to redline like my big3 does,this was on a car Mustang Dyno 53hp/50tq and still holds 49 at 8500rpm.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
that is the most confusing dyno sheet that ive seen.ive got a street bike that i ride during the warmer months and everything is always backed by dyno runs.ive searched on here and am having trouble finding the posts.can you guys do me a solid and throw some links on here for me?

·
Registered
311 Posts
red is hp,blue tq,light blue rpms,and lower line is a/f,take off throttle at 8222rpm and was 49hp at that point and 54.8 mph in third gear,some tire our clutch slip cause the load of this dyno.i use this dyno to tune race cars so the guy doesnt charge me for 1 hour of use on my rappy.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts