Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i weight 160 and i have yfz front shocks, it seems like i bottom out alot, and i already tightend up my rear shock, and i also did the front shocks too, but yeah it still seems to bottom out? any ideas?

·
Registered
454 Posts
i just re read your first post. you are 160 and you bottom out alot? what are you doing like 60 ft doubles? i dont do huge jumps, and i bottomed out a few times with the stock shocks (im 205) and i havent bottomed out yet with my ishocks.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
san-d-eggo said:
try adjusting your compression.
Ya, adjust your compression. Its the adjustment on the ressy. Turn it clockwise to make it harder. If your maxed out then you may need a stronger shock and like also stated TCS can help you on that by addding a stiffer spring ect.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
That are what is your tire PSI. it could be too low and you are landing on the rim because the tire doesn't hold enough air to absorb the impact.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I HAVE A PAIR OF YFZ450 SHOCKS THAT ARE BLOWN..CAN TCS REBUILD THEM, AND HOW MUCH?? :3question:

·
Registered
363 Posts
try down siding all of the jumps if your not. mx tracks are designed so be smooth at speed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts