Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna pick up a new Raptor 700r in the spring, Just checking out payment plans. Looking at the 36 month, no down payment. Wondering if i could pay more then the required each month, and how well the whole thing works out. Could just go with the bank but...I like the plan. Anyone else done this? My credit history is INCREDIBLE.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Im financing my 700 on the Yamaha cad....I bought it in sept 05 when they were running the zero down, 24 [email protected]%, with a minimum payment of $76 a month. I put zero down, and have been paying $350 a month so it will be paid off this september of 07.

You can pay more on it no problem. Its a revolving account, just like a credit card. You can even buy other things, like another quad, parts, gear, accessories, if you like. I chose to reserve my account only for the bike so I pay it off and get a pink slip for it.

Just a FYI, its actually Household Bank doing the financing behind the Yamaha card. I just financed my girls Suzuki LTR450 with a similar plan, and its also through HSBC.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Yes you can pay whatever you want as long as it is above the minimum. I did no money down and no interrest for six months, on the 6th month I just paid it off. Free money/quad for 6 months :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.