Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some hubs that will fit my raptor. The deal is that I bought my little girls one of those 150cc go karts and the rear bolt pattern is different that on my raptor. I would love to switch wheels back and forth between the quad and the go kart. I tried today and the hubs from my raptor fit on the go kart. I would like to buy some rear hubs that will fit on the go kart that have the same pattern as my raptor. Do you guys know what years/models of hubs will work for me. I looked on ebay and saw some for blasters and warriors. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
damn, what kind of tire is on the go cart that you would want them on your rappy? do you want to put her tires on your raptor?or do you just want yours to fit her's so that you can use your tires on hers sometimes?. i don't know what type you would use off hand. i guess do some measuring and see if they compare to other quads..actually i'm way to underqualified to answer this...where are the smart guys at?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the go kart has some crappy tires, but I am looking to get new rims and tires for mine and would like to pass on the hand me downs to the go kart.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
ok, got ya. sorry,i still can't help :grin_nod:
but at least i know what your asking :thumbsup:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i read the bolt pattern on all of yamaha's sport quad line-up is the same. So the question is are the splines on the axles the same?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts