Raptor Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is really lacking compared to previous huevos dvds. im not impressed at all with it. did wes miller sell out or what? only 45 minute runtime and no bonus features. hopefully huevos 13 is better and makes the $30 price tag some what worth it. just my rant and sorry if i posted in wrong place

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
I get bored of all of them pretty quick...its crazy stuff that I would never be able to do but they need to do something a little different they are all the same....throw a bit of nitro circus stuff in there

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea nitro circus would be sweet!!! id like to see sum more trail riding in the dvds. and less lookin at cows shit if ya know what i mean. im payin for a dvd of wheelers and now i get a few minutes out of the 45 watching cows and shit

·
Registered
203 Posts
haha i just didnt like 12 because it seriously had no dirrection and seemed to just aimlessly wander from section to section.. have not been happy with the series since huevos ten...

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
I just got and watched Quicksand 5 the snake hunt. I thought it was very good. anybody else know of any other good sand dvd"s to watch.:beer:

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
never watched the quicksand series. mostly dune riding i take it?

·
Registered
238 Posts
I haven't bothered with 12 since I heard it sucked, but I love 3-9 10 is ok, but 11 was blah.. Stupid Polaris taking over, they need to step it up, ride some new crazy shit, n go back to some of their old styles. Do some hill climbing! That shits sweet

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
never watched the quicksand series. mostly dune riding i take it?
Ya, alot of quads, some buggies & some SxS. Shot at glamis, winchester bay, little sahara, & united arab emirates. Oh ya, alot of good titty shots too!!!!!.:beer: :grin_nod:

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya, alot of quads, some buggies & some SxS. Shot at glamis, winchester bay, little sahara, & united arab emirates. Oh ya, alot of good titty shots too!!!!!.:beer: :grin_nod:
good nuff for me!!! im now a fan of the quicksand series and will buy them all!! i have to buy them all!!! :wow:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought a small series of DVD's called THE FALL OUT 1-3.....relatively new faces(or atl east ones I never heard of), some great riding, backflips, HD on video's 2 and 3 I think, 3 for sure.....

Check them out....Amazon has them...They run for 45-55 minutes....But all shot very well...

thought I would throw that in there...

·
Dirty Lil Bastard
602 Posts
Fall Out is pretty good. Huevos 7 is my alltime favorite. Don't think there will be a 13 but we'll see.

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have fallout 3 and carpe deim 3 which are pretty good but ive always liked huevos better. thats probly gona change now. i think out of all the huevos ive seen(2,6,7,8,9,10,12) id have to say 2 is my all time fav so far. just ordered huevos 4,5,11 and best crashs. id like to find the first one too!

·
Dirty Lil Bastard
602 Posts
Huevos Grandes. My boy has them all. We watch em to get all pumped up before races. Seems like once you get to 10 it seemed kinda played out. Like watchin the old school just because the tricks are so lame compared to today.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I started on my collection of the Huevos films...Fun to watch at times, but I have #5 and i have never seen the end of it, I tend to fall alseep watching it...LOL

But usually when I buy into a series of films, I have to have them all....Kinda OCD that way...Wife hates it sometimes...But oh well!! LOL

Amazon has a lot of those films for decent prices...never know what your going to find on there!

·
Registered
136 Posts
ironpony.com has some killer prices on closeout dvd s fallout 1 huevos 11 nitro circus 5 3.99 fallout 3 5.99 plus a few more. i just got blackwater100 dvd.1993 ish. old old school lol. lots of mud ,rocks, mullets . favorite offroad dvd ,dust 2 glory .not to much quad action :mad: but very well done.

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
But usually when I buy into a series of films, I have to have them all....Kinda OCD that way...Wife hates it sometimes...
im the same way! gotta be OCD lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts