Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the Huevos movies i seen 3 thru 7 anyone know wher to get 1 2 and 3? or 8? The movies have inspired me to take rish and go big on some thangs I only wish i had some good aftermarket everythang suspision and i was 70lb lighter. Anyone know where to get some other good movies at?

·
Registered
383 Posts
If you like GNCC or trail riding, www.gnccracing.com sells the videos for all the races through their store. I've been to a GNCC and the video isnt the same as being there but watching the vid def makes me wanna ride. Obviously there arent any stunts or anything but I swear Rocky Mountain ATV must love me watching them because I tend to spend a lot more money after watching one. You can buy Huevos 1,2,3 as a boxed set from www.hbombfilms.com , probably sold elsewhere but not easy to find.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
8 is pretty good. 4 is my fav, the freestyle section is awesome, especially where the guy does multiple 360s on the ground and the 360 up the landing.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Huevos 8 ROCKS!!!!! The Rhino's and the miniquads are awesome, Dana Creech is now my favortie rider he does Baja, MX nationals, Supermoto, Freestyle and everything, he should own a raptor :p

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
doubt said:
8 is pretty good. 4 is my fav, the freestyle section is awesome, especially where the guy does multiple 360s on the ground and the 360 up the landing.
Four is sweet.

I dig the 360's too. Huevos 3 is hilarious. The Banshee that skims across water is unreal!! The f*cktard on the Honda ATC350 jumping, and the guy on the FAT KAT that hits the jump into the water.

Now that's entertainment. :thumbsup:

~Brian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts