Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I was at the track ridin my buddies LTR....i just put a cherry bomb on it and it really opened up, i hit a doulbe and a gust of wind blew me offline of the landing so i hit at a side angle on half the ramp and half flat ground, dislocated my wrist and tore 2 ligaments, i'm off for a week and have to wear a splint, yay :eek:

·
Registered
497 Posts
damn that blows! :( hope everything heals up quick and your back up riding in no time :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Damn sucks dude.. Did some heavy ridin out in the river hills today and i feel like i lifted weights all day long... wrists did get sore during the day too..

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Dam that sucks. I dislocated my wrist like 10 years ago and it still aches some today. Let those ligaments have plenty of time to heal or you will just pull them again. Speedy recovery.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yep hope she heels up nice and quick.

Wrists really are a weak spot, if I could get hold of wrist supports I think I'd be giving them a go.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Man that suck dude! was it the strange or your primary? if it's not the primary it sucks because your out the strange. if it's the primary it blows because all you have is the strange. :grin_nod: I hope you get better man. don't be in a rush to f yourself up again. ligaments can take a while.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Ouch - sorry to hear it.

When I dislocated mine I thought it'd be a quick deal. I ended up laid up quite a while, sold the quad etc. I'm just getting back on a quad (It's been nearly 4 years!) and did it up right, on a Raptor 700 ;).

Shawn

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sad to here dude, Hope your not a single man :rofl:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
HighDesertRat! said:
sorry 2 hear that get well soon :thumbsup:
+1

Don't try to come back to soon... :confused:

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm not sure what ligaments go torn, they gave me a packet and told me to go see a Orthopedic Surgeon here in town cuz he could do more for me. It hurts like a bitch and they said my joints aren't being held together very well cuz when I move my wrist side to side a little you can feel them moving and popping, it hurts like a bitch, omg i couldn't sleep last night. I got my girl to take care of me :p

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
well if thats your chick then you dont dont have to worry about strange or primary. get a picture of her or your rappy. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
SMIB fursure said:
well if thats your chick then you dont dont have to worry about strange or primary. get a picture of her or your rappy. :thumbsup:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL...she's up in Chicago right now, I won't be able to see her till next week :( She broke her leg and can't drive her Vette down here, till then all we can do is use the phone

1 - 16 of 16 Posts