Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
blackraptor said:
Does it have a diffrence? I have also seen that on ebay...
are you talking about the brand or the actual clutch....with a hydraulic clutch you never need to adjust your clutch and it seems to pull easier and be smoother operating

·
Registered
497 Posts
Rockymountainatv.com sells a Magura Hydraulic Clutch for $199.99

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I like the billetanium design better. It seems a bit beefier and it has a braided steel line. They are a bit more expensive than the Magura but there is a good reason for that. Here is a write up on it.
http://www.atvconnection.com/Departments/Dune_Desert/Billetanium-Hydraulic-Clutch.cfm

Here is the info:
The new & improved Billetanium hydraulic clutch is made up of a billet aluminum slave cylinder, hard anodized piston, and stainless steel hardware. The kit is equipped with a billet bracket which mounts the clutch kit to the motor, a stainless steel braided clutch line, ASV unbreakable lever, and billet master cylinder clamp. The Billetanium hydraulic clutch offers better control and eliminates arm pump by reducing 30% of your clutch pull. Our hydraulic clutch is self adjusting which means no more "Adjust on the Fly!"

kbm450 is a Streamline dealer. If you PM him he may be able to hook you up with one, and I'm sure he can help on the price.

Here are the part numbers.
YZF350 Banshee (87-06) Hydraulic Clutch BT-K106
YFZ 450 (04-05) Hydraulic Clutch BT-K109
Raptor 700 (06) Hydraulic Clutch BT-K108
Raptor 660R (01-05) Hydraulic Clutch BT-K107
(BLACK) ASV "Shorty" Brake Lever BT-BAF31-K
(BLUE) ASV "Shorty" Brake Lever BT-BAF31-B
(RED) ASV "Shorty" Brake Lever BT-BAF31-R
(BLACK) ASV Master Cylinder Lever- Hydraulic Clutch BT-CHF32-K
(BLUE) ASV Master Cylinder Hydraulic Clutch Lever BT-CHF32-B
(RED) ASV Master Cylinder Hydraulic Clutch Lever BT-CHF32-R

·
Registered
119 Posts
BJH thats what i call a reply :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
racerluc said:
BJH thats what i call a reply :thumbsup:
I've been eye
balling this mod myself so I had it close at hand :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.