Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please give me advice whether to buy the DR D or the GYTR exhaust. Atvrider mag. recommended the DR d but I would like to hear from people who have either of them. I am leaning toward the Dr D and it just so happens that my patients call me Dr. D. Just thought that was kind of a funny coincidence. Thanks for any help

Thanks

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I love my GYTR!!! The truth is they are all so similar in performance gains its more a matter of what you like the looks of, and what you feel has the best build quality. I believe that is where the biggest differences betweem them is.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the Dr.D full exhaust system and it is awesome! I don't think you will be disappointed.

·
Registered
200 Posts
DrDsRaptor said:
I am leaning toward the Dr D and it just so happens that my patients call me Dr. D. Just thought that was kind of a funny coincidence.
Well there you go!............. :thumbsup:
I don't have either but out of these two I would go with the DR.D full system.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oldguy said:
I have the Dr.D full exhaust system and it is awesome! I don't think you will be disappointed.
Was the fitment of the Dr D good or did it take some effort to get it to fit. And thanks to everyones advice.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
How loud is the GYTR ?? With all the house's being built around here its a concern.. :mad:

·
Registered
13 Posts
does any one know if aftermarket header pipes are any better (power) compared to the stock headpipe. i already bought a proircuit ti-4 slip-on. is the 200 and change for the procircuit header pipe really worth it? say i liked the power bomb header, is that going to be a pain in the butt to find the right fuel map(power commander)?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
live2wheel700 said:
does any one know if aftermarket header pipes are any better (power) compared to the stock headpipe. i already bought a proircuit ti-4 slip-on. is the 200 and change for the procircuit header pipe really worth it? say i liked the power bomb header, is that going to be a pain in the butt to find the right fuel map(power commander)?
Head pipe is worth the coin! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
roc64 said:
live2wheel700 said:
Head pipe is worth the coin! :thumbsup:

i think thats all it going to take . ordering header pipe with 15t front sprocket now ! it will go along good with the power commander and trinity intake . :wootwoot:
thankx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.