Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked just about everywhere and can't find any tires that ,atch the size of the factory ones... I race MX only, preffer ITP, or Maxxis... Unless there is something better out there that I don't know of? Anyone got advice? :feedback:

--Thanks

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
For MX 18 rear tires and 20 front ones will def be better, check out the razr cross.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For MX 18 rear tires and 20 front ones will def be better, check out the razr cross.
The thing is, we don't want to buy new rims along with them... :/

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
I believe ITP has some 18 or 19 rear tires for a 9" rim

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Maxxis Razr MX will fit your stock rims

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
Their a pretty common setup for mx, especially for the rear.
You could get razr mx on rear and razr cross up front, this is a common setup too, razr cross front will fit your stock rims.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
My brother has them on his Outlaw 450. Awesome tires, lots of traction and hold up well. Except around sharp rocks...He sliced his sidewall one day on a completely random sharp rock in the middle of a gravel road

·
Registered
836 Posts
my brother has them on his outlaw 450. Awesome tires, lots of traction and hold up well. Except around sharp rocks...he sliced his sidewall one day on a completely random sharp rock in the middle of a gravel road
epic fail!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
It was and it was funny as tits! The whole ass end of the thing flew up in the air

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Their a pretty common setup for mx, especially for the rear.
You could get razr mx on rear and razr cross up front, this is a common setup too, razr cross front will fit your stock rims.
Ok thanks :D

·
Registered
186 Posts
i put 20" Razer's with spacers on the front of my daughters and 18" itp's on the back. Completely different quad off the line and cornering. Before she had a hard time coming off the rev lim for holeshots. The stockers are just to big to break free if the grounds packy and it would want to bog and stand up every time. Now she just pins it and drops the clutch.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We can't find any 20x7-10 or 19x7-10 front tires... Is it possible to replace a 20x7-10 with a 20x6-10???

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
Yep I made a typing mistake I have 20x6x10 up front sorry.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
My 20 6 10 fit on the rim of my 21 7 10 so Yes it'll fit.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We ended up buying some Maxxis Razr MX rear tires, size 18x10x9... Which is an inch lower. (Like you guys suggested) :D:D:D

We are stiill tryin to find some front tires though... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
I would go for the 20 6 10 razr cross, I think that they'll be perfect on a 250 ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts