Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I live in Germany and its not legal to ride around in the woods or on gravel roads. Every once in a while me and my dad go riding near the Air force base in Ramstein. Well I haven't riden my quad for a long time and when i finally get to go i end up crashing it. I went around a corner and went too high on the berm and it hit a bump and it threw me off, but the quad kept going until it hit a tree. Anyway it dented the crap out of my radiator, busted my headlight and bent by handle bars. Ive got a couple of questions. Would all of the stock things fit on over sized handle bars? Who makes good radiators? Where can I get a new right side light? and are tethered kill switches hard to install?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Dude, that sucks.. Your stock levers and switches will fot oversized bars. I think you will need to either relocate the key or get a bar clamp with the key switch hole in it. Tethers are super easy to install, not sure about the radiator and headlight. I would watch ebay.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Almost $400.00 for a radiator? I had know idea they cost that much. Makes me think I need a guard now.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the replys. Yeah radiators are 350 and I was just adding a little for the headlights and bars. Who makes a good kill switch?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.