Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally quit beating around the bush and ordered my mods. I've only had my rappy 3 weeks tomorrow. I ordered: DMC Dual's, PC III, PRO-FLOW w/ K&N filter, 15t, and the TrailTech Vapor. Can't wait for it all to come in!! Hell, the rappy is fast as hell outta the box, so I can't even imagine what it will feel like after all the shit is installed!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Most of you probably don't care about this thread, but I had to express my excitedness somewhere.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I feel the same way, though I've baby-stepped my @$$ thru this. That's pretty much the setup I'd like...CONGRATS!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Congrats :thumbsup: I'm still saving money and looking out for the new barker duals!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have been looking at that same setup. Where did you order and for how much if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
791 Posts
i kust did the same thing about 20 min ago did you go threw kenz? has anyone ever had any problem with kenz?

·
Registered
262 Posts
onelunglow said:
Congrats :thumbsup: I'm still saving money and looking out for the new barker duals!!
What do you mean "NEW"? they already have rear exhaust and side exhaust pipes whats next? LOL

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Oh, and way to go on your new addons! Let me know if you need any help with that PCIII, I have the link for the topic that had pictures of the step by step process. You'll love the difference your going to feel! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
socalrappy700 said:
Oh, and way to go on your new addons! Let me know if you need any help with that PCIII, I have the link for the topic that had pictures of the step by step process. You'll love the difference your going to feel! :thumbsup:
Thanks for the support....I'm sure i'll do just fine. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
That TrailTech looks sick! Make sure you post some pictures of how that looks installed. And did you get the black and orange se or the blue and white?

·
Registered
305 Posts
RaptorFreeeek said:
I got it all for $1150 through the yami dealer.
Damn thats a pretty good price. They have the dmc duals and PCIII on ebay for 900. I talked to the guy and he said 950 shipped for the dmc duals, pro flow with k&n, and PCIII. The 15t i have already they are what like 15-25. The trail tech vapor i payed like 70.00 or somthing like that for my 350 raptor. But i wouldnt buy the vapor with the holder. I think both cost me like 140-150 for the vapor and the holder for the raptor 350.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Also let me know what you come up with for a map on that setup. Thanks JIM

·
Registered
412 Posts
It's about time ya slacker!

·
Registered
305 Posts
What map will you use for the PCIII? I didnt see dmc duals on the power commander website in the maps section.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Raptorjunkyard said:
onelunglow said:
What do you mean "NEW"? they already have rear exhaust and side exhaust pipes whats next? LOL
They dont have an in framed set of duals. Productions for those start to ship out in 3 weeks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts