Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally quit beating around the bush and ordered my mods. I've only had my rappy 3 weeks tomorrow. I ordered: DMC Dual's, PC III, PRO-FLOW w/ K&N filter, 15t, and the TrailTech Vapor. Can't wait for it all to come in!! Hell, the rappy is fast as hell outta the box, so I can't even imagine what it will feel like after all the shit is installed!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Most of you probably don't care about this thread, but I had to express my excitedness somewhere.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I feel the same way, though I've baby-stepped my @$$ thru this. That's pretty much the setup I'd like...CONGRATS!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Congrats :thumbsup: I'm still saving money and looking out for the new barker duals!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have been looking at that same setup. Where did you order and for how much if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
262 Posts
onelunglow said:
Congrats :thumbsup: I'm still saving money and looking out for the new barker duals!!
What do you mean "NEW"? they already have rear exhaust and side exhaust pipes whats next? LOL

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Oh, and way to go on your new addons! Let me know if you need any help with that PCIII, I have the link for the topic that had pictures of the step by step process. You'll love the difference your going to feel! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
socalrappy700 said:
Oh, and way to go on your new addons! Let me know if you need any help with that PCIII, I have the link for the topic that had pictures of the step by step process. You'll love the difference your going to feel! :thumbsup:
Thanks for the support....I'm sure i'll do just fine. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
305 Posts
RaptorFreeeek said:
I got it all for $1150 through the yami dealer.
Damn thats a pretty good price. They have the dmc duals and PCIII on ebay for 900. I talked to the guy and he said 950 shipped for the dmc duals, pro flow with k&n, and PCIII. The 15t i have already they are what like 15-25. The trail tech vapor i payed like 70.00 or somthing like that for my 350 raptor. But i wouldnt buy the vapor with the holder. I think both cost me like 140-150 for the vapor and the holder for the raptor 350.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Also let me know what you come up with for a map on that setup. Thanks JIM

·
Registered
412 Posts
It's about time ya slacker!

·
Registered
305 Posts
What map will you use for the PCIII? I didnt see dmc duals on the power commander website in the maps section.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts