Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, actually not until Dec. :'( heres the scoop,, I traded in my 00 warrior for it, wadaya think??? I actually think it's pretty rediculous as I'm a 42 old woman, but my husband has an 01 660 and I like his alot, and we live by Florence, Winchester bay and all those awesome dunes out here.... well, thanks for putting up with my rant....wish me luck..... and that Orange and black is tooo coool...

·
Registered
200 Posts
theycallmesally said:
I actually think it's pretty rediculous as I'm a 42 old woman,
Not rediculous at all! There's a lot of us your age and older on here....... ;)
If you like riding the 660, you're going to LOVE the 700....... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Congrats on your selection. :metal: Those colors are awsome.

·
Registered
219 Posts
That's a heck of a step up from the Warrior. You won't regret it for a minute!!! The first time I had mine out at Winchester after selling my 400EX, I couldn't believe how easily it handles all the hills out there. Too bad you won't have it earlier... a group of us will be headed to Florence on Thanksgiving Weekend.

·
Registered
219 Posts
That's a heck of a step up from the Warrior. You won't regret it for a minute!!! The first time I had mine out at Winchester after selling my 400EX, I couldn't believe how easily it handles all the hills out there. Too bad you won't have it earlier... a group of us will be headed to Florence on Thanksgiving Weekend.

·
Registered
824 Posts
congrats, youll love it. i just picked up my SE thurs night and its so much better in person :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts