Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all just wanted to share the news. I finally went and got my 07 GYT-R and i must say it is awesome.
The dealer is giving me a new front bumper and decal kit also because i had a couple complaints.
I paid 6800.00 out the door for mine but it was out of state so i didnt have to pay tax. Although i havent been able to ride it all that much because it is raining heavely and kinda cold right now i really love it.
Just wanted to share i will post some pics soon.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Very cool man, cant wait to see some pics. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I picked up a GYTR last Saturday myself. $7,002 but that included 6% MI sales tax. Dealer is a customer of mine, I scratch his back he scratches mine ;)
What issues did you have with the decals? I don't really care for a couple of mine either. The ones along the tank have glue oozing out that has turned black. There are also a couple spots where the decals are slightly lifting. Then on the front fenders; those decals seem to have area's where there seems to be stuff under them. Little bumps.....
Other than the decals, I love this buggy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Guys thanks for all the feedback. Well the dealer put my decals on wrong. He put the front fender decals on the rear. it really doesnt look that bad to tell you the truth kinda a custom look. But its wrong so hes ordering me a new kit. Then the front bumper has a slight spot on the front wich seems was never polished, Wich after a few rides you wouldnt even notice it probably but he ordered me a new one also.
The bumper will probably go straight to ebay and ill hold onto the decal kit. I plan on posting a few pics but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:great bike and great deal

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heres a couple Shitty Camera Phone pictures of how the dealer put my decals on. Like i said its kinda a custom look but i dont know what they were thinking when they did it? Anyways i have a new decal kit on the way. At least they put a couple of them in the right place. They also applied the decals well all the others i looked at had big bubbles in them or creases and reallly looked bad.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Donnie221 said:
Heres a couple Shitty Camera Phone pictures of how the dealer put my decals on. Like i said its kinda a custom look but i dont know what they were thinking when they did it? Anyways i have a new decal kit on the way. At least they put a couple of them in the right place. They also applied the decals well all the others i looked at had big bubbles in them or creases and reallly looked bad.
What retards...... :grin_nod:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
My wife bought my 07 gytr for a suprise 30th b-day gift. Sweet. The only problem is the dealer took it for what it was worth and with tax it was $9005 (raped)... I hear all of these prices around 7K out the door and I am depressed because that is 2K of mods I could have done. Oh well the rappy is everything I wanted and more - already started to mod it anyway. Good luck and Great choice.

Very happy with the mods I have done:

Dr D full exhaust
PC III
Pro-Design K&N
Pro armor Skids (all)
Holeshot H-D's with ITP .190 rims
More to come.....

·
Registered
177 Posts
Sweet deal - congrats on picking an awesome quad and getting a deal to boot! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Congrats on a great bike at a great price. You cant go wrong with a 700.....I love mine.

In sept of 05 I got my 06 Raptor for $7622 OTD.

Today I was a hard ass and got my girls 06 Suzuki LTR 450 for $6650 OTD at a local dealer. Wasnt easy though, lots of negotiating and walked out originally> I went to 2 other dealers and they wouldnt go below 7K!! I went back and "accepted" the original offer.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts