Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well i didn't get the 2001 that i showed ppics of. i found an 03 needs the valves adjusted needs brakes and needs a starter, i picked it up for $600. the plastic is a little rough but i am not to worried about that i bought it to ride on the woods and trails. so now my question is what is the best website to get parts from. like cheap prices and cheap shipping. thank you

·
Registered
622 Posts
Craigslist or shop around n the classifieds

·
Registered
521 Posts
dog..how much for the sparks?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just looking at exhaust, plastic, bumpers and stuff like that

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
well i didn't get the 2001 that i showed ppics of. i found an 03 needs the valves adjusted needs brakes and needs a starter, i picked it up for $600. the plastic is a little rough but i am not to worried about that i bought it to ride on the woods and trails. so now my question is what is the best website to get parts from. like cheap prices and cheap shipping. thank you
We charge a flat rate shipping of ten dollars with no restrictions in the lower 48 states which basically means you can order tires, exhaust, brakes, plastic, and a starter at once time and only pay 10.00 to have it shipped. Most of our prices are extremely low on our site in fact so low we constantly have a site sponsor who constantly loves to report us to manufacturers. :wow: If you happen to see something you like on our site, and our price doesn't impress you call us!

www.kbmotorsportsonline.com
270-774-1982

1 - 9 of 9 Posts