Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I have a 525 Outlaw and was wondering, if I took the airbox lid off would it be okay? Or would it make it run too lean or rich or something?

If anyone knows of a decent Polaris forum so I won't bother you with my questions, that would be great. :)

·
Registered
596 Posts
SOME ONE DID MENTION A POLARIS FORUM BUT I FORGOT WHAT IT WAS......TRY THE SEARCH YOU MIGHT FIND IT

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Try it and keep an eye on the plug and be mindful of the tell tale signs of a lean condition. You might shoot Sparky YFZ a PM he's got a 525 and he mods pretty much everthing :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
RaptorRandy27 said:
Try it and keep an eye on the plug and be mindful of the tell tale signs of a lean condition. You might shoot Sparky YFZ a PM he's got a 525 and he mods pretty much everthing :thumbsup:
I agree, just check the plug often while you're doing, to judge whether its running rich or lean... :thumbsup:

RF

·
Premium Member
6,553 Posts
It will be fine, I read on the predator forum about that dude that did and dont think its gonna be an issue. It gained like 3 at the wheels when he did it(I gained 2.6 on my raptor). If your in the SEC then we need to hook up and skin em back one good time, Id like to see what thier made of.
Hey, raptorfreeek- Ive got a Tshirt with your avatar on it....want one?

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
All tech questions not regarding a yamaha Raptor must be made in the OT Lounge.

There are a few Polaris forums out there, but I'm not sure what ones are the popular ones and which are not.

Many large forums like atvconnection and exriders have polaris sections.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
The connection has turned into a joke, most of the knowlegable members have moved on to other forums.

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
RaptorRandy27 said:
The connection has turned into a joke, most of the knowlegable members have moved on to other forums.
roger that... I left there last year.. JOKE!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Krandall said:
RaptorRandy27 said:
roger that... I left there last year..after i found nick.... JOKE!
:grin_nod:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts