Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided that I would make way more $ and spend way less $ if I spent more time working and less time on this forum. :eek:

Since Thanksgiving of this year, I have spent a total of 1 day, 14 hours and 45 min. of my life on this forum. I have spent over $8,000… … On the rappy (I did not have the rappy before… hearing all of your “fun” convinced me to write the check…), mods (full skids, six pack rack, front bumper, foot guards and more coming), and clothing (had to get a new matching helmet, pants, jersey, boots, gloves, and goggles) .

There is no telling how much $ I could have developed if I would have been working instead of staring at this damn computer all day reading and learning as much as possible about my new obsession. :crazy:

The saddest part is… … … :grin_nod:I would not change a thing! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
177 Posts
If loving my raptor is wrong, I don't wanna be right. It's a beautiful thing...

·
Registered
287 Posts
You should be a poet as you've climbed directly into my world and unlocked the depth of my addiction!!!  Since Aug 28th, I've logged 5 days, 8 hours and 49 minutes as of this writing, with MANY more to come.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yes, it may be sad to the outside world, but everybody needs something they truly love. I didn't know what love was until I got my raptor. Just ask my ex-wife...

·
Registered
767 Posts
Anyone in for a class action lawsuit against Raptorforum.com? I am out in excess of $10,000 and 7 days of my life due to this forum. :help:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hi everybody, my name is D.J. and I'm a Raptorholic. :'( :'( :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
hi.. iam andy and iam a raptorholic too...

·
Registered
168 Posts
This is friggin hilarious!!!!
I just noticed I'm at 10 hours and climbing fast, looked on this board and made my buy in December. 7200 plus 1K in mods, I'm at 8200 already, still cheaper than my PWC. LOL

1 - 20 of 34 Posts