Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed it yesterday. All I can say is holy crap! I still need to install my velocity intake with K&N, put my 12T Renthal front sprocket on, and Re-Jett the carb. But, with just the exhaust I am completely impressed. I damn near threw myself off the back without even trying to. I can't wait to get out to the dunes. I still need to install my yfz450 shocks also.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol: Good to hear man, Enjoy! :beer:
Hey SegKast,

What would you recommend as far as jetting goes? I am going to be running the CT obviously, with a velocity intake and K&N. That intake eliminates the airbox completely. I am sure you already knew that though.:help:

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Not sure exactly, I'd look through the jetting thread and see what someone near your elevation with similar mods is running. Probably going to start around 160/165mains w/ 25's for Pilots

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure exactly, I'd look through the jetting thread and see what someone near your elevation with similar mods is running. Probably going to start around 160/165mains w/ 25's for Pilots
I know you had said you had a CT system before. Did yours stick way out the back? I was just wondering if that was normal. I have all 16 discs in, but even if I took them all off it would still stick out. I don't mind it, I just wasn't sure about it.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Pretty sure it did stick out a bit. I think I posted some pics on your other thread when we were discussing the pipe earlier. Take a look there, should show about how much it was sticking out for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts